1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The nutzer formerly known as Fenix
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well these are my wheels and I would have advertised them on here but not figured out photo bucket yet! "I know what a snail brain"
They do look very retro and took a long while to source and I would defo have kept them but bought some rare 15inch BBS rs ltd wheels off James on this forum last week and am going to refurb them so needs must.
There are 4 spare wires included with the sale but one has a bent rim which prob could be repaired and one has a broken spoke which again is fixable.
I dont think you could buy a set this nice for £180 these have almost new Continental tyres as well and the refurb was £200 alone!
I also have a spare set of wheel nuts for these which are like rocking horse poo I'm sure theres a few sets of wires knocking around with no wheel nuts.
If any one on nuts fancies these Pm me I'm in no hurry to sell so a deposit will secure them until payday or whatever!
A cheeky bump also have some mazda bbs 14 inch s special alloys on the bay if anyones interested again in very good condition.

Steve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.