Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anybody have any experience of the windblockers that are elasticated and pull over the head restraints to form the blocker ?
I quite like the idea of being able to remove it easily and the light weight simply design.

Your thoughts if you have one or have used one please ?

Cheers deako

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi does anybody have any experience of the windblockers that are elasticated and pull over the head restraints to form the blocker ?
I quite like the idea of being able to remove it easily and the light weight simply design.

Your thoughts if you have one or have used one please ?

Cheers deako

I had got one off ebay didnt like it sold it back
does the job but looks too cheap for my liking

·
Previous Grand Master
2,536 Posts
I have one. They are good if you know you are going on the motorway or something and its nice out.

Get in the way of lowering the hood a bit just like most blockers.

Fine for occasional use, but dont look that great but not too bad as they are mostly not really seen.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ive got one, bought for ?40 and seems to do the job well and good as i can remove and store in the boot if i can be arsed lol

Matt

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I decided to get one, in fact two, one for fellow nutzer Tedders I'll post up my thoughts after a few runs (?35 each on ebay), thanks for the comments all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.