Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this can be classed as a problem so i may be in the wrong section, but i want to pick up a new bootlid for my car but my only mode of transport is my mx5 and the seller doesnt appear to want to post. Does anyone know if it will fit inside the car? (preferably with the roof on!!) I can remove the passenger seat + style bar/hoops if that creates more space?

Thanks.

· Registered
12,227 Posts
I put one in a slightly weird way... put the whole bootlid sideways, with one side sat right up on top of the dash and the other side on the seat... slightly weird (and incredibly important that you secure it very carefully as if it slid around it would hit you in the shoulder / neck!!). It was only for a short journey, but I put the seatbelt round it and strapped it to the door handle as well to stop it moving across as well.

I've also put one into the footwell as much as possible, but as above, it needs to be wrapped as carefully as possible to avoid damaging the dash... and again. secure it as it sliding / falling onto you when driving would not be funny!

Russell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.