Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Room for another, myself and my 10 year old daughter would love to come, as long as you dont mind a bird bringing her car lol. And if anyone else is coming up from devon give me a shout, or even can meet up with the welsh contingent on route.

We will be camping.

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
Room for another, myself and my 10 year old daughter would love to come, as long as you dont mind a bird bringing her car lol. And if anyone else is coming up from devon give me a shout, or even can meet up with the welsh contingent on route.

We will be camping.
The more the merrier, just so long as your friend is driving a decent car.

I'm not sure how many of us Welshies will be coming along but a convoy could be cool. I drove up on my own last year and although I enjoyed the drive, a convoy would be awesome.

We'll arrange it a little closer to the time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yes hun lol and for the record to those who have no idea what we are on about, its not my back doors
and i also want to get a new exhaust but know nothing about them so ideas please, i would like a big one lol (exhaust i mean)

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
Yes hun lol and for the record to those who have no idea what we are on about, its not my back doors
and i also want to get a new exhaust but know nothing about them so ideas please, i would like a big one lol (exhaust i mean)
This post contains copious amounts of

·
internet warrior
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
ok this is not a moan BUT......

its less than 8 weeks away and so far we have sorted out absolutley nothing!

we really need to get our arses in gear so that we actually have some sort off facilities there.

as ticket sales are so poor we need to know wether we will have a marquee from JAE, if not we will need gayzebras.

i know for a fact that there are quite a few coming who have not bought tickets yet.

things we need

1) gayzebras
2) generator/lights.
3) BBQ
4) ghetto blaster type thing
5) table/chairs

do we want a BBQ on the saturday like we have done on the last 2 events, if so im happy to sort this out

feel free to add to the list or shout up if you are able to bring any off the above.

would just like to make sure we have a good weekend and have all the things we need and would like

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i can sort a genny and probs some lights, i think barefoots taking a support vehicle, yetidragon will know better,

i could get these over to painterdaves for barefoot to collect, or arrange sommat else,

i also know quite a few who are coming but not yet paid,

·
Registered
597 Posts
Will defo come along as it's just down the road from me

Be good to see some cars and peeps in the flesh instead of through a computer screen. Will get the ticket sorted tomorrow

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Im at the races that weekend....(te only weekend I dress/act like a lady, before you say it Chris/matt/dave)!! Ha Ha.
I'm sorry Emily but i don't think you'd last an hour dressing or acting like a lady nevermind a full day
not without farting burping or swearing.we are gonna need to see some pics of you dressed up lol.And don't get that pissed and do your party trick of a banana in your mouth sideways.Were all used to it but strangers might think you need help

Dave
[/quote]

Oi!!! I dont fart & Burp...im like the queen ha ha!! As for the sideways banana, i cant promise on that!!
I can be very quite ladylike when I want to be you know!

Im gutted I cant come to this actually now, bet it will be a good laugh! Hey the stand will be a very interesting if fiona showcases her umm pink silicone fix it kit too he he!!

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
OK... Really quite important post on the JAE forums:-

" Just a reminder that all booking forms for marquees and furniture etc. have to be in by 1 AUGUST this year to give us time to notify thew suppliers. Any later than that and you won't get a tent to sit in! biggrin.gif

As well as marquees we are also able to source
tables
chairs
flooring "

So we do indeed have a deadline for ordering the marquee etc if we are having one, which means we need to know if we are going to have enough attendees to warrent getting one.... So please, IF YOU ARE COMING THEN GET YOUR NAME DOWN AND GET YOUR TICKET! so we can get things organised

I do not believe for a second that so few of us are planning on attending this great event (best one i attended last year)

Perlease get your names in, I don't wanna have to drag that shamefull gazeebo of mine back down, its been welded back together twice now, its covered in oil, and i'd rather carry more whiskey and a passenger

The IMPORTANT TICKET THREAD IS HERE>>>>

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If you guys need lighting to borrow I can prob get you some of the portable/tripod site lighting if you have a generator. Can give it to one of my local lot to take if needed.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts