9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) EdCase

the great list that starts every year.....lets see how many turn up

michael

·
Any colour, as long as its black.
1,641 Posts
IF and only IF they sort the speedbump issue out. Was an absolute joke last year and the staff on site were about as much use as a playboy in a gay bar.

It'd be a shame to miss out but it was absolutely horrific for me last year. I cant believe in this day and age they cant cater for people with low cars... You'd struggle to find a single vehicle running standard height at a show like this, I honestly don't understand their logic

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
IF and only IF they sort the speedbump issue out. Was an absolute joke last year and the staff on site were about as much use as a playboy in a gay bar.

It'd be a shame to miss out but it was absolutely horrific for me last year. I cant believe in this day and age they cant cater for people with low cars... You'd struggle to find a single vehicle running standard height at a show like this, I honestly don't understand their logic
well said that man.....

they did say last year the speed humps would have wooden ramps over them

michael

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
would be rude no too,

see you at pickering EdCase

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos
7) Dave-M
8) adycass
9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) EdCase
12) greendrifter

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts

There's lowered, there's slammed, and then there's on its fucking hoop. Yours is the latter.

That said, I caught a sill on one speedbump leaving, so it's no wonder most had issues.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Will be moving from the MX5OC area to the Nutz DarkSide this year, was only four of use camped last year which was a little bit naf. must remember to bring more pop-noodles this year..

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
Will be moving from the MX5OC area to the Nutz DarkSide this year, was only four of use camped last year which was a little bit naf. must remember to bring more pop-noodles this year..
Lolz, was it your lot i stumbled into and asked for directions to the Nutz stand on friday evening? I know it was one of the OC regional stands I wandered into

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
good on ya mate, you'll right at home, we had and OC gayzebra

·
Registered
227 Posts
Count me in! x2 on the speedbump issue as my car was never built for them.... Says in my handbook
Speedbumps would be an issue with me, did read on the JAE forums that they are resurfacing the roads and making the speedbumps a lot more gradual. Whats happening with tickets for this too is it a club stand?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I went last year alby it not with you guys did pop down and introduce myself. was a great weekend. Not sure if ill be there this year but you never know!!

·
Cordivar
3,005 Posts
I will be there with or without 5, depending on how house hunting goes. Looks like all the misfits again so far !! Come on Green(i don't feel so well)drifter get ya name down. ????? I just noticed it was and now its gone ?? Strange !!

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos
7) Dave-M
8) adycass
9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) Cordivar

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I will be there with or without 5, depending on how house hunting goes. Looks like all the misfits again so far !! Come on Green(i don't feel so well)drifter get ya name down. ????? I just noticed it was and now its gone ?? Strange !!

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos
7) Dave-M
8) adycass
9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) Cordivar
12) Painterdave
13) LiL Tom
Woooohhoooo wouldn't miss this

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Not been since 2007, hope to make it to this one.

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos
7) Dave-M
8) adycass
9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) Cordivar
12) Painterdave
13) LiL Tom
14) John90

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos
7) Dave-M
8) adycass
9) fr3n2y
10) Monkfish
11) Cordivar
well i aint removed it, and see's as though your the next one after me and edcase to copy and paste the list, and now where both missing, the blame lies firmly at your feet MR

ya dont log on for months, then come along and wreak havoc,

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ill post it again cos CORDIVAR wiped my name off
dork.

1) Hooligan
2) Yetidragon
3) dixon206
4) C.A.R
5) bert11
6) OllieEunos