Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Dr. Eunos
5,457 Posts
It is even quicker than you think Delbert :
[background=rgb(255, 217, 199)]370 Kilometers per Hour = 229.90734112781357 Miles per Hour.......fuck!![/background]​

· Registered
17,567 Posts
true, i wasn't belittling the cost...it just seems a bit...umm..i don't know really, a lot of money for a handbuilt v8, wedged into an exige...

Would take the veyron everyday just because of those billet titanium indicator/washer stalks

· Registered
741 Posts
The "no fault of his own" bit is controversial no? A lot of discussion re: what happened. Not that I know any better or believe one side more than the other. He just has a lot of bad rep which is a shame since he quite clearly built such an epic car.

· Registered
9,546 Posts
Not seen franks car before.
He says the veyron weighs 4.14lb per hp. His lotus 3.89lb per hp. That gives his car a 50% better power:weight than the veyron.

I say he is american and I can't listen to any more of it

· Registered
3,473 Posts
He says the veyron weighs 4.14lb per hp. His lotus 3.89lb per hp. That gives his car a 50% better power:weight than the veyron.

he said the veyron was 4.15, an e900 GTR was 3.89 a '78 lotus f1 was 2.8 and this is 2.7.

Depends how you fiddle what "50% better" means, but you heard the lotus value incorrectly.

Whatever - it is (was) still mentally fast. You should watch the rest.

· Registered
9,546 Posts

he said the veyron was 4.15, an e900 GTR was 3.89 a '78 lotus f1 was 2.8 and this is 2.7.

Depends how you fiddle what "50% better" means, but you heard the lotus value incorrectly.

[/quote]

Oh your right. I thought he had made up a name for it. I was already at my limit tbh. I didn't hear him out.
Good call.
Note to self: Not all americans stick 50% on everything.

· Registered
3,473 Posts

[/quote]

Oh your right. I thought he had made up a name for it. I was already at my limit tbh. I didn't hear him out.
Good call.
Note to self: Not all americans stick 50% on everything.
[/quote]

You made me feel dirty for defending Merr-kins now.

· Registered
2,723 Posts
If anyone has owned a Lotus Elise platform car you know for sure there is nothing that could be done to it to make it £600,000's worth.

Franks car is much more interesting but I must say I think 300bhp is about the sweet sport for an Elise.

Franks new project a 2-11 will be interesting to see when complete.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.