Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

12101 - 12115 of 12115 Posts

·
Happily expanding the To Do list since 1997
10,491 Posts
Changed the MAF plug with the broken latch, so it doesn't need to be held on with cable ties any more.

51127746123_95d8e607e0_z.jpg

I put this off for such a long time because I thought it was bound to go wrong or need special depinning tools but it was a piece of piss after I realised you just have to pop that white plastic bit out and then you can reach in to the little plastic fingers which keep each pin in place. Did the whole job in 5 minutes with no more tools than a pocket knife.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had Intermittent oil pressure issues showing on gauge in my MK1 Eunos. Sometimes worked or showed zero pressure. So I Cleaned oil pressure sender connections and replaced oil and filter. Now the oil pressure gauge works as it should..well let's hope so.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
fitted GC fab door bars

gave it a quick wipe over and cleaned the mold off the suede steering wheel with a wire brush and some cleaner. will give rest of interior a good clean when i can be bothered to clean the exterior

20210423-115033.jpg

·
Aging boy racer
408 Posts
Blew the dust off it and took it to a recommended body shop for an estimate to have cills and rear arches done. Booked in for august
Hiya,

do you mind me asking where you went for a quote? And if it's not too inquisitive, what they estimated? I'm going to need to get my Mk.1's sills done in the next year.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Mark

12101 - 12115 of 12115 Posts