Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 20 of 12118 Posts

·
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fl
2,310 Posts
Put the trickle charger on the battery today as the recent cold snap has taken its toll and drained it. Oiled the door locks too as they are getting a bit sticky.

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Went to meet up with Marko to put a speed view head up display in the mk3

Great bit of kit even without the screen thing on yet. Need a little time in the light to play with it though yet! Awesome work from Marko too. Thanks very much

·
Registered
36 Posts
Left a side light in the oven to long and cooked it to the point of no return
had to laugh though
,must concentrate more.

·
You're free to do what we tell you .
1,715 Posts
Went to meet up with Marko to put a speed view head up display in the mk3
Great bit of kit even without the screen thing on yet. Need a little time in the light to play with it though yet! Awesome work from Marko too. Thanks very much
Jealous cant wait for the g.b .

Ordered it a new fuel pump .

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Planned out the jobs for the next 3 weeks and ordered some parts... did some more tidying in the garage in the hope that the car might fit back in there soon!!

Russell.

·
You're free to do what we tell you .
1,715 Posts
Do you know how much the group buys are? They are reduced for nutz members to 60 quid.
No ive not been following it intently but i was under the impression they were being trialled then there was a group buy coming .

Are they avaliable already my car doesnt work so id be up for buying one soon

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re-attached my rear bumper and reflector, polished it, waxed it, drove it.

Scott.

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Yes they are already available. You can buy them but I think Marko may be finishing off one or two guides, although I think the mk1 version is finished. Best PM him to find out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been trying as many car radios as possible in the search for sound quality.......ended up with shite sound but hands free calling, so might last all of a day before the next head unit.lol.

·
Registered
854 Posts
scrubbed off a mm or 2 of rubber on the rears with harsh acceleration and a mm or 2 off the fronts with harsh braking thanks to winter tires in this balmy weather

Oh and reduced further the lifespan of the dash board thanks to the excessive noice of the RSR at 5k rpm vibrating the interior to bits

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
well last night i stripped another 25kg out so i should be at about 825kg... just 75kg off my target before the rollcage goes in.

1 - 20 of 12118 Posts