Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
What a blinding idea why oh why has no one thought of this thread before?

·
Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
Nice idea though

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does it matter that much? At some point in the future there will be nothing to post as someone will have asked / said everything, apart from 'noob look at thread xxxxx'?

Drove today with a sticking front os caliper, is it the piston or the sliders sticking? Who knows, may pull apart at the weekend, or may spend the time fitting the decat that arrived in the post?

·
Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
Probably the slider pins not uncommon a problem if deglected.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Haha no he was driving like a tit so i decided to slow down to nice steady speed of 5mph amd gave him the finger. Didn't know about the gypsy part till they got out and hit me and my window through haha. Luckily had a friend with me who decided to open my door into them as i drifted towards them haha then a rather quick exit haha

·
Registered
52 Posts
fixed my rear crappy fog light, converting it to brake light tomorow, then doing the fog light in ofside rear reverse light, also changed nearside shocker,
did shocker, easy enough, then got offered a 1800 mk1 for cheep money with coilovers fitted, bummer innit,,,
oh and painted the rear arch extensions satin black

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.