Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Idiot Naturally..
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing the water at the minute as I may well go down the turbo route again as I never had time to enjoy the last!

Will consider kits or parts dependant on quality.

Greddy, hks, fm, begi etc

Rich

·
Idiot Naturally..
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks buddy, that is a good price although that's more of a kit than I was after lol! I'm after a basic manifold, down pipe and turbo (don't have 1.5gs burning a hole in my pocket ATM I'm afraid
)

Thanks for that though buddy

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
[background=rgb(241, 242, 246)]tho' i'd rather sell the car as a whole but the main non negotiable is that i won't break the power plant (engine/ecu management/lightened flywheel/intercooler/ intake fuel rail & injectors/mani and turbo) as it is this which produces the 228 bhp. The torsen, suspension, brakes etc etc etc can be left if not wanted. That said it'd be mad not to taken the uprated clutch too imo.[/background]

[background=rgb(241, 242, 246)]I'm reworking the sale/break spec and will get a post up in for sale section[/background]

·
Keyboard 'worrier'
4,986 Posts
Got a turbo off a 300zx with a cast elbow going cheap, needs a clean but wasn't smoking when taken off. Big box of 2.5" ally pipework, and other stuff lurking in the garage!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.