1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Chap's,

I have found a reasonable bush set on flowflex full set poly for £104.48
http://www.floflex.co.uk/index.php?cPath=24_65

I don't have the tools to press bushes out I have a 1.8 mk1 1994 I would like to know how much I should expect to pay to get bushes changed and if anyone close to me would like the work? I live in lymington which is SO41 area. Happy to travel for the right quote. I am looking for a fixed price quote. Or advice from people who have already done this - i.e. what did you pay?

Many Thanks,

Hal.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Two years ago I fitted a full set of Polybush bushes to the road car and ever since regretted it, speaking to people and knowing then what I know now unless you're using it just for track I'd stick to what was fitted by the manufacture. But that's just me

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
i have a full set flowflex fitted to mine. they are not the best design in the world, but i like it.
i have a set of meisterR's fitted too, which are usualy set to full soft, or not ar from it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two years ago I fitted a full set of Polybush bushes to the road car and ever since regretted it, speaking to people and knowing then what I know now unless you're using it just for track I'd stick to what was fitted by the manufacture. But that's just me
I take your point Jellybean there is a loud click that comes from around the rear suspension every now and again and I was told it was probably Bushes by a guy who had the car on a ramp to set up the wheel alignment. He checked nothing was loose. So need to change bushes any how I guess. The car has been drifted a few times.... ho hum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.