Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling my mx5 and going into the mr2 world I have decided that mx5 was better in my opinion and on the hunt for another. Always wanted a 1.6 s special in black preferably however any decent car for my price range is welcome.

Thanks Ollie

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Ive got an sltd. Its been well maintained mechanically. But has a fair few diings in the bodywork. Sills and arches are good with original spot welds

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Ollie, your in luck , I have a mk1 1.8 auto , rust free, brand new MOT , well looked after , if your still on the market for one I will send some pics and a video. Cheers Brian

·
Registered
11 Posts
After selling my mx5 and going into the mr2 world I have decided that mx5 was better in my opinion and on the hunt for another. Always wanted a 1.6 s special in black preferably however any decent car for my price range is welcome.

Thanks Ollie
got a 1995 1.8s sprayed in black with grey denim interior. LP tyres and alloys, twin exhaust, modern CD stereo, new custom-made roof with HRW. Elec windows and mirrors. Only problem is, its in france. Can be driven back and re-registered back to its UK reg. very cheap. make me an offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. New to the site. Did you find a car?
I am looking at selling my 2003 mark 2.5, but wouldn’t part under £3k.
It’s a great example with many original extras, new s/s exhaust, new mot , original hard top etc etc.
Respond if interested. Thanks David S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts