Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a pair of new Valeo round fog lights off EBay, for my 02 Mk2.5. Look like they will fit the holes fine, but I guess I need some sort of fitting kit?

Has anyone got the standard ones fitted and what does the fitting paraphernalia look like / where do I get it?

Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just fitted them myself and i am the novice of novices,

you need to get undet the car iteally on axle stands for safety and 2 give you room.
there are lugs on the fog lamp hole covers (the black things with the ridges on)
squeeze the lugs together and push the black thingies out from the back.

There are 4 holes if I recall on the fog light that fit onto pegs that remain when the black cover thingies are removed, thats why the car is best in the air so you can get a good look behind the bumper.

The fog lights fit onto the pegs, you will need 2 self tapping screws that screw into the pegs to hold the fog lamps on.
if there are wires secured near by then bingo clip em on, if not I could not be rsed wiring them up and are for show only.

hope I have helped in some small way
Sory its not technical

·
SBR-getting blown is the way forward
207 Posts
Halfrauds sell wiring kits for fog lights, including a relay, wires and all other stuff needed. I just googled "how to wire up fog lights" and the rest is history.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts