Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still alarmingly quit on the JAE front only news is..

We are in Suzuka section (what ever that means)
and there will be an Oasis tribute band on the Friday night.

Still no news on the gazebo front!

Seems Crofty has thrown a strop over at OC towers. He resigned as events coordinator and then unresigned so he has not booked an OC plot. So unless he gets his shit together or handed over to someone else we may have rather a lot of OC refugees on our hands (Red Cross on standby).

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Looking forward to my first JAE

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm not sure I can come this year as it falls on the weekend of the '58 plate change...

If it helps I have just sold a car to the admin for the 3000GTO forum who arranged the Marquee for the guys last year, theone we sadi we were having this year where they come and set the bugger up, if you need contact details let me know

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
We had a mixture of 5 clubs at Japfest on the weekend, moonies and the OC and Nutz as well as some extras I think

It worked really well. Of course we didn't all spend the weekend together like JAE but it was very relaxed and no one even mentioned we were all different clubs so it was good

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
I talked to Martin Curtis at Sparkford about a join stand we decided that they were a few people that wouldn't go for it on both sides

·
who? me?
175 Posts
I talked to Martin Curtis at Sparkford about a join stand we decided that they were a few people that wouldn't go for it on both sides
Did we come to that conclusion ? Probably, but I reckon its more important to get as many 5s there as we can, so I will have no problem with sending them your way if the OC aren't formerly attending. Of course you will then have to come to our National Rally, well someone has to bring the donuts!....

Unless by some miracle Crofty suddenly comes to life....

·
Registered
836 Posts
Looking forward to my first JAE too.

As above more 5's the better I think.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
No you have to park in the sea Ste ... sorry anything over 300bhp is considered over modified and showy offy by Nutz standards so you'll just have to leave it outside.

EDIT: Where the hell am I putting the RX - am I coming? - so confused

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.