Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning guys, just tendered all growing things in my garden at home, cup of coffee then its off to the allotment for me this morning.
home, shower, hopefully er-indoors will have washed the '5 then its of for a hoot in the car

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
lucky sod

ive got to take my mum out for the day but i'll be digging again tomorrow!!
i need to get it all dug and weeded quick as ive got loads of stuff in the greenhouse waiting to go in the ground!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Gardeners world, my wife is trying to grow tomatoes and cabbage in the garden, my neighbour is doing the same, so they are now looking at getting an allotment together, they`ve looked at one plot for ?80.00 a year but its got a big tree in it, to be honest i can`t see her getting up at five in the morning to tend the allotment during the week and i dont fancy it myself, problem is they`ve both been inspired by our friend daryl who will do 5hrs a day on his allotment and 8hrs a day at work, i`m trying to get in tune with the idea by listening to gardeners question time on radio 4 during the day, must admit its quite entertaining at times, Daryl has gone one step further and is raising chickens in his garden, boiled eggs on toast never tasted so good ha ha, happy gardening andy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.