Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i'm now the proud owner of a 2004 euphonic in black!! But need to get some new rear tyres, my big bro has recomended some rainsport 2's but was wondering if these suit the car or not.

Recomendations please!?

· Registered
754 Posts
Not cheap but love the michelin pilot exalto 2. I went from toyo to michelin and it like night and day. Great in wet and dry.

Depends on your budget.

Nathan

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well as a fight back for small busines, I would fit you a pair of the Kumho KH31 for £74 each and the T1R at £87 and I come to you. Although, it is unlikley that I would as you have to be in the Northampton area!

Oh, and I would do the AD08's for £123!
Thanks all, looks as though my brother went and got me some!

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Well as a fight back for small busines, I would fit you a pair of the Kumho KH31 for £74 each and the T1R at £87 and I come to you. Although, it is unlikley that I would as you have to be in the Northampton area!

[/quote]

Not enough quotes here!

· Registered
242 Posts

[/quote]

Not enough quotes here!
[/quote]

what do you mean?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.