Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Charged but not Prosecuted
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
well changed the oil yesterday and gave her a fresh mot so she's all ready for donnington! Can't wait.

Charge cooler is working really well I was concerned with the complexity of it I'd have problems but none at all!

Still tempted to up the boost but would really need some proper management so lots more $$$

·
Charged but not Prosecuted
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Bought a few LPP bits last month, Front and rear ally tow hooks, sprayed them red to help the car go faster.

Also changed my front lip as fancied a change, bit more aggressive, I like it.

Also been slowly building up lots of pieces of the puzzle to re route the coolant flow into and out my engine. Where the engine used in a MX5 was designed to go in a hatchback the flow through the engine is far from ideal meaning #4 always runs hot, this eliminates that, also makes the car heat up alot faster.

null_zpsd1091aed.jpg

null_zps71761d0f.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
This was a great read, very nice car. Shame to see it being broken, hopefully someone's gonna buy the complete package! Good driving as well, I joined the instructor in clapping after that last corner ;-)

What's the next car on your list?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found this by chance, enjoyed reading this trail Toby, this was my old car I must have sold it to you I think! Looks like it had quite a life! What was its fate in the end?

Have to admit I instantly regretted selling it, when I let it go!

Joe

Attachments

81 - 99 of 99 Posts