Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Right, here we go...

I've spoken to John Fuggles and he told me the tickets were signed for at Lee's. I spoke to Lee and there was no sign of the tickets. Spoke to John again and the address he sent them to was incorrect.

So, due to the sheer shortness of time, I've given your addresses to John, and he will send them directly to you all individually. Sorry for not checking with you first but we're simply out of time and these need to get sent out ASAP.

SleepyMX - I don't have your address so I've had yours sent to Lee for you to collect on the gate. Please see my PM.

Lee - you have a spare one left over for anyone who still wants to go, so I've had that sent to you as well.

Sorry for the mixup folks, but it's circumstances out of our control that have caused this.

Daz

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
I think it's sorted now B, John told me he was sending the replacement tickets today.

Please let me know when you receive them, for my peace of mind and so that if there are any issues I can sort something out in time.

Daz

·
working hard!! Playing harder!!
533 Posts
I still need ticket so if there a spare i will take it???

Can paypal payment if wanted?
Dont mind collecting on the gate.

If i cant make friday??? will i still be able to get car in on the nutz stand on sat???

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Daz how many did you arrange to send to me as I paid for more that werent covered in the payment from nutz - I should be getting 4 - is that right?

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I still need ticket so if there a spare i will take it???

Can paypal payment if wanted?
Dont mind collecting on the gate.

If i cant make friday??? will i still be able to get car in on the nutz stand on sat???
Hi mate = plenty of stand space available so no worries.

Due to lack of time, I would assume that you will need to pay full price as I dont know what is what at the moment. I have a feeling that there wont be a spare.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Got my ticket today

So who's going when? Convoy up Kent boys? if so what day/time etc.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
got mine too .. big envelope for such small tickets ... was like a wonder bra

michael

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Friday Dave? When is Andy and Mark going? Do you know mate?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
should be going friday after work ... to get the best spot

anybody else going friday ??

michael

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.