Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok folks,

Please find the ticket prices below - any questions about tickets can be asked / answered here.

You have the option of paying an additional ?5 to go into the nutz kitty. Some items will have to be bought and paid for out of the nutz pot, so this ?5 will go to replace some of that money taken. It is 100% optional so feel no obligation.

PRICES:

?13 per person (including the reservation fee) - without the nutz kitty donation
?18 per person (including the reservation fee) - with the nutz kitty donation

Prices include camping and stand parking and are for the whole weekend. Cheaper tickets are NOT available if you only intend to come and stay for the day.

****PAYMENT DETAILS TO BE INSERTED HERE LATER!!****

If you are coming - get your name on the attendance list (see link in my sig) and you will be PM'ed soon.

I will keep this thread updated as and when things change.

Cheers

·
Its finally happened... I'm bored of fur!&
2,706 Posts
Excellent! look foward to seeing you at Mersea Island, its a great venue for car show's i,ve been there load's of times.( I only live 3 miles from east Mersea!)
cuppa round yours if its raining then eh?

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I have a generator sorted and a marquee and banner etc etc - Tattooingron is bringing solar lights and a table and small fridge and we also will have a gas bbq for food.

We will also have a small stereo for tunes.

Ron - Yours is the only fridge though mate so I suggest we use it for perishables only - what you think?

Tickets will NOT be posted to anyone - I still don't know who has paid for their ticket in advance other than the ones I have so its going to be a mystery. Hopefully Daz can clarify a little.

I will be at JAE VERY early on Friday morning so will hopefully be able to sort out the tickets then for people on the gate. Not ideal but we have no choice seen as I am the only person organising this (amongst a house move and holiday I might add so its been a bit hectic)

My mobile number will be left with Daz - so please PM him for it and call me when you are at the gate for your ticket.

When it comes to petrol - I will buy a few Jerry cans of the stuff but I will be expecting ALL people staying on the stand to chip in ?2 per day to cover the cost. (?4 for the whole weekend). This I am afraid is non negotiable and is 100% compulsory as petrol isn't free.

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
I have a list of paypal payments from everyone who's prepaid, and Sausage's mobile number. I'll get the number to you all and the list to Lee for when he returns from hols.

Daz

·
2,706 Posts
so what happens about tickets for those of us getting there on thursday? (seeing as jae is thurs/fri/sat/sun this year)
could we have ours posted pls?

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Right I've spoken to Fuggles - the tickets were signed for today at Lee's house.

B: Lee doesn't come back until Thursday but I'll get Lee to ask his mum to post them to you.

Anyone else starting on Thursday?

Daz

·
2,706 Posts
Thanks Dazzler... if anybody if going for the thurs to set up the stand lemme know so we can lend a hand

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
B you can be the exception - I will do my best to get the tickets sent to you in advance, but the rest will have to wait I am afraid as mum has her own stuff going on and cant be sending out all the tickets. If I had known in advance I would have made sure they were all posted to people in advance.

I will be intermittantly checking internet when I get a chance, hopefully at least once every evening.

I have emailed home to check 100% that the tickets are there and will post up on here when I know more.

I will be home Wednesday evening, and available to take phone calls from Thursday morning to answer any questions.

I will be going down to the showground for VERY earlz on Fridaz morning with a lot of stuff we need.

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
any help in meantime saus, as im down the road, pm or post me.

that includes if u want me to collect b"s ticket and get it couriered to her,free of course.
Lee is abroad at the moment, so route enquiries through me if they're urgent and I'll get a message to him

Daz

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
any help in meantime saus, as im down the road, pm or post me.

that includes if u want me to collect b"s ticket and get it couriered to her,free of course.
Lee is abroad at the moment, so route enquiries through me if they're urgent and I'll get a message to him

Daz
[/quote]

pm"d daz

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.