Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy a 90deg pipe from the throttle body inlet to my 2.25" intercooler piping. Just wanted to confirm with people who have done it, is it a 65mm-57mm reducer I'd need?

Also as I need to get a reducer for the turbo outlet to my 2.25" intercooler pipes does anyone know what size the td04 outlet is?

Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
I need to buy a 90deg pipe from the throttle body inlet to my 2.25" intercooler piping. Just wanted to confirm with people who have done it, is it a 65mm-57mm reducer I'd need?

Also as I need to get a reducer for the turbo outlet to my 2.25" intercooler pipes does anyone know what size the td04 outlet is?

Thanks
63 to 57mm for the throttle body to 2.25" pipework and 51mm hose works with the TD04 although the outlet is actually 48mm which is a difficult size to get hold of.

You'll probably find if you are running the 90 degree of the throttle body downwards you will need to shorted the top rad hose and the outlet from the TB

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I just managed to measure my outlet and you're right, I think a 2" hose for the turbo outlet will do. What do you mean i'll have to shorten the top rad hose? Why?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts