Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
So this week has been the first week of my leave. So as my husband has been on at me for collecting bits for my car but not fitting them I decided to get in amongst those things that needed doing the largest of those was my TRLane roll bar.

Fitted by me myself and I. In between the rain, thunder and a dog with a tummy bug it took me three days.

I'm quite pleased with the result!

I intend to do a how to which I'm in the middle of uploading.

I've had a try at fitting my windblocker. Does anyone have any pics of their windblocker fitted with something similar and how they secured it in place?

I also fitted my MOMO pedals and handbrake handle.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
That's a tidy job, well done. is it a TR Lane version?
Top work.....Looks good.

What windblocker are you fitting with it? The OEM fold down one with netting? Is so i believe Aaron has one if you can find his pics.

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave. Yes bog standard OEM foldy down type with netting jobby.

Not bothered if I can't fit it but if not I could do with coming up with an alternative.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Thanks Dave. Yes bog standard OEM foldy down type with netting jobby.

Not bothered if I can't fit it but if not I could do with coming up with an alternative.
I thought TR Lane were working on a windblocker to fit there bars?

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooooh really? Thats interesting I didn't know he was. Perhaps they should, I would have one if the price was right.

I might look at desgining one myself. The OEM one will do for now but it isn't ideal. It no longer folds down in place which is annoying as I like to store things on my parcel shelf which I now won't be able to get to as easy.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Ooooh really? Thats interesting I didn't know he was. Perhaps they should, I would have one if the price was right.

I might look at desgining one myself. The OEM one will do for now but it isn't ideal. It no longer folds down in place which is annoying as I like to store things on my parcel shelf which I now won't be able to get to as easy.
Windblocker is mentioned on their website available from March 1st.

http://www.trlanefabs.co.uk/

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
Thanks everyone.

Yes, I will put some whole car pics up but my rear wheels are in the tyre place as they keep going flat. Once I get them back I'll get her off the driveway and make her pose for some photos.

And Jay I know what you mean. I don't mind getting my hands dirty it gives me a great sense of satisfaction to have tackled something like this myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts