Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Welp, he bought it! Took the 5 to go and collect it and it ran a treat now that its fully mapped! Caffeine and Machine Daikoku Nights tomorrow, should be good!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Cheeky parts haul! Got a eBay Oil Catch Tank that is identical to the mishimoto one, new OEM brake discs with yellowstuff pads and last but not least a 6 speed shifter courtesy of @Zed. Thank you so much again!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Went back out to try and fix the shifter mounting problem I have and it turns out I needed some new parts, autolink to the rescue! Hopefully will be here before the weekend so I can get the car running again read for Caffeine and Machine on the 3rd

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Autolink came in CLUTCH and sorted me out next day delivery so I went out there earlier and managed to get it in! I know what people mean about the infamous 6 speed sloppy shifting but I'm just grateful it's driving again! Was quite straightforward to do, most awkward bit was punching out one of the notches to fit the bush in, and then squeezing the notch back in. Happy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Been dailying the 5 for a little bit while I sort out the daily ready to sell. All I need to figure out is a clunk from the diff area almost every time my clutch bites, usually in reverse. Im hoping its a half shaft problem cause ive just had the diff rebuilt

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Test fitted the new Black Racing Pro 03s, they look superb! Very light as well being forged, just need the spigot rings to get here and then this look is permanent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Got the 3 spokes on! The spigot rings needed filing down to get them to fit but it's nice and tight, might sell the 15 inch BBS wheels soon, they're worth a fair chunk of change

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Looking at your 7.. defo get some towels or summit in boot.. if mines parked like that it fills with water. Rain sits in the tailgate gulleys and tracks over.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 119 Posts