Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fl
2,310 Posts
Oh my, thats a lovely Mk2!! Those wheels in the first pic are stunning, give us a shout if you consider selling

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice mate! So was this always on the cards or did you instanly miss your mk1 after selling it?
No i decided to sell my mk1 and not replace it. But then this came up and its really clean so.....

Still got my Mk1 up for sale
hopefully when the weather improves someone will buy it as it is and stop me having to put it back to standerd

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
As much as I absolutely love those first alloys (and drooled over them when they were on Al's MOT mk2), I think the mk2.5 alloys suit the look and lines of your car better...much cleaner.

·
Ferris Bueller
959 Posts
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure those wheels are a 1 off, custom made for a lad with a Yaris back in about 2003.
i thought they were just image billet splits?
[/quote]

They are, and they were on a Yaris... Al bought them off a guy with a Yaris IIRC, then he sold his car to Neil, who then sold the wheels to sweeney.

Love these wheels, have no money, but if they came up for sale I'd be tempted at the right money. However, I think they suit the car well, so I recommend you keep them for a bit. Looks alot like Als old car, looks good.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Great looking NB. The wheels are cool, a tad lower will made them look even more at home
I had a look at it and the bottom arms are level so set at the best height for handling and Ive had no problem with speed bumps.
The car came will some trick coil overs and seem the last jap owner got the set up right.
Tein flex ground control units.

Im going to get it over to Rodders to get the alignment checked and fine tuned.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Another 1 turned

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.