Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just purchased a style bar that fits to the seat belt towers. Me being a ham-fisted numpty , how do you remove the clasp type brackets holding the belt on the towers to give you access to remove the bolt ? Cheers.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bollocks. It's a Mike Satur style bar I've got. Dropped the soft top to install it but the style bar fouls the soft top when you want to cover up again ? I removed the spacer around the seat belt tower bolt , the style horizontal bar piece was the same thickmess , happy days. Anyone any ideas why it fouls the hood ? The hoops are hinged if that makes a difference but can't see how it does? Surely you should be able to open and close the soft top without the style bar being in the way! PS , the plastic clips won't clip back on again , take it that's normal now the spacer is removed thus the bolt head s exposed. Thanks in advance of any help. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.