Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,m looking to buy a new suspension set up and have been considering the spax psx adjustables, these are the ones im considering

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=425117

now i know they say that there adjustable but is this just the dampers, ride height or both, i would like to go a little lower but nothing ridiculous as the car is a daily drive so i know that super stiff suspension would get on my nerves after a while, any help or alternatives from you suspension gurus would be massively appreciated as this is not my strong point, my budget doesnt run into the coilover market by the looks of it as these seem to be a little more expensive and the budget ta technics/rokkor kits dont appeal to me tbh.

many thanks

jon

·
Idiot Naturally..
4,366 Posts
That looks as though they have lowered springs on but not height adjustable - I think I would try and save another ?100 or so and get some meisteR's or something along those lines. I believe they have 10% nuts discount on as well!

Rich.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
IT will be even lower once they have been on the car a few months

Many many better products You could spend your pennies on.

·
Registered
823 Posts
IT will be even lower once they have been on the car a few months

Many many better products You could spend your pennies on.
i always thought spax was quite a reputable make and at ?400 i thought they,d be pretty good, oh well back to the search, come on nutzers give me a good alternative without breaking the bank, times of austerity and all that.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Shocks are good if basic, springs are outsourced shit just to make up the kits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts