Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked the car up on Thursday after a mammoth drive home!! Upon collection I was impressed but never picked a car up before that hadn't been washed or cleaned first, was a little weird, felt like I was driving someone elses car! Cleaned it three times now, wax and all the rest, paintwork is stunning, colour changes all the time depending on the weather. Blue mica is my new favourite

Has a nice jap exhaust on which is loud enough to wind up the neighbours and my god does the car shift!! Feels silly fast for just a 1.8! Keeps up with my mates charged 1.6!

plans are coilovers, GV lip and potentially some rota gt3s but can't decide on what colour would go best, any opinions??

Pictures below, yes I know steering wheel has to go and it needs lowering

cheers
Daz

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It does look great. I'd try and bend the number plate bracket up a bit if it was mine though

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soooo.... i found out the car had a torsen last night!

Dumped the clutch out of a junction and had a lovely drift around a u-turn. such a difference between this car and the power on the 1.6. The diff has just made it a million times more fun!

·
Previous Grand Master
2,536 Posts
Love the colour - well i would i always wanted one.

Enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.