Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
So there's this pretty awesome game you can get if you have a gaming pc. It's called SLRR (Street legal racing redline). Some of you might remember it from the early 00's as it was made by Activision. It's basically a game where you can build up your own car, in depth, and by in depth I mean really in depth. Nowadays there's plenty of modders out there who have made the game better by adding real cars and real parts to it. Which means you can build up your own MX5!

You start essentially with a bare chassis as pictured below and you add everything: running gear, body panels, engine (you can actually build your own engine too starting from the block, choose pistons, valves etc.), aero, wheels, brakes, shocks, springs, literally everything.

Here's some more info on the game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Legal_Racing:_Redline

Wheels, engines, cars etc. you download from modding websites dedicated to the game. You can have about 200-300 different wheels for example.

StreetLegal_Redline%202016-03-23%2012-40

StreetLegal_Redline%202016-03-23%2012-27

StreetLegal_Redline%202016-03-23%2012-32

StreetLegal_Redline%202016-03-23%2012-33

So there are proably some of your cars that you can replicate on the game, obviously it will NEVER be as accurate as the real life version. For example nobody has modeled a Deuce kit yet, or nobody has modeled a TR Lane cage or Cusco cage.

If you want the game I can message you some links :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow, that's really cool

for the first time, I see hoshino impuls on mx5, just a game but looks totally cool. Can use it as a project visualizer when u want something but don't know for sure how it will look on the car2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks real good for an older game actually. And you can modify everything about the car in it? How long does it take on average to build a car? I would probably be there for a month just tweaking it :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts