Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Driver / Test Dummy
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snetterton 300

This well known Norfolk circuit has undergone a multi million pound development over the winter 2011 with the resultant 300 circuit adding seven new corners ensuring that getting the right line to carry speed down the straights is now even more demanding.

Epic track and a truely so much fun in a mx5

This is a saturday in summer they dont happent very often.

http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/snetterton-300--saturday-10th-august-2013-584-p.asp

Ollie is going

·
Driver / Test Dummy
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remember the guys still have a few places left with £30 discount, making it only £219 for the day, the discount code is EARLYBIRD.

For a summer weekend track day with some lovely sun it's great. Snett is so much fun and as defo become one of my favourites

·
ターボパワー
3,409 Posts
Trying to blag this for my birthday in august from the family. :)

Just to let you guys know. I had a passenger lap in the SR2 @ japfest2.

All I can say is WOW.. I was blown away. First few laps I generally felt worried for my life. Extremely quick through the corners.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts

All I can say is WOW.. I was blown away. First few laps I generally felt worried for my life. Extremely quick through the corners.
Oops :paperbag:

Was it that bad?

·
ターボパワー
3,409 Posts

Oops :paperbag:

Was it that bad?
I was blown away by the speeds we were carrying through the corners. I bloody loved every minute of it. After a few laps I relaxed a little. Was just shocked to start off with. :drool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts