Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've got some non-adjustable Bilsteins with springs I've just removed. I think they're about 2 years old and in very good condition I was going to put an ad up on eBay shortly but just haven't got wrong to taking the photos yet or working out how much they're worth. Make me an offer... (based in Warrington)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got some non-adjustable Bilsteins with springs I've just removed. I think they're about 2 years old and in very good condition I was going to put an ad up on eBay shortly but just haven't got wrong to taking the photos yet or working out how much they're worth. Make me an offer... (based in Warrington)
dont know what their worth mate

·
Registered
281 Posts
[/quote]
You and me both

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/quote]
You and me both
[/quote]

you happy with ?60

·
Registered
848 Posts
Where you based mate?

I have some stock springs and shocks in great working condition waiting to be sold

80 quid for the set

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm in Bedfordshire Luton
Hah!

Perfect timing... I'm driving up to Luton on Saturday

Could bring them with me if you wanted me to

Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts