Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my Sport serviced & Waxoyled at Autolink near Southampton. Usual great service & VFM (?108 + rip off tax)and of course got to drive the legendary Micra courtesy car

Decided to take Mrs BRG & stay overnight & take her for some retail therapy.

Tried booking a cheap hotel but even the "From ?29 Travel Lodge" type places were coming up at ?60+ so popped on to Moneysaving expert.com for some tips.

They suggested going on to Lastminute.com & looking at their "Secret Hotel" feature. New one on me but check this out. Put in a Postcode of area we wanted to stay & picked 4* Hotels & it came up with one for ?45.

Now it doesn`t tell you the Hotel name before you book it but it DOES give you a brief description....In this case "set in 350 acres next to a golf course"

So what you do is copy & paste the brief description in to Google & chances are it will bring up the Hotels website (where they got the brief description from obviously) Sounded a nice place so we booked it at less than half their normal price!

So happy days
Luzury hotel break for ?45 as apposed to about ?60 for a Travel Lodge.

Me thinks we will be trying Secret Hotels again

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I misread that as Secret Holes - useful and interesting thread but sadly not what I was expecting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.