Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Basically all that I am after is recommendations for garages in the north west (I'm based in Warrington) that are good for rust proofing my MX-5 and treating any rust they come across on the way. I remember seeing a website that stated something like £280 for the underside and arches which I thought was BLiNK Motorsport but looking back at their website it wasn't them.

Any recommendations are appreciated

Cheers, Sam

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi,

Basically all that I am after is recommendations for garages in the north west (I'm based in Warrington) that are good for rust proofing my MX-5 and treating any rust they come across on the way. I remember seeing a website that stated something like £280 for the underside and arches which I thought was BLiNK Motorsport but looking back at their website it wasn't them.

Any recommendations are appreciated

Cheers, Sam
Isn't there an approved Waxoyl place in Knutsford area?

PS. Rustbuster in Mobberley.

·
Still on the steep part of the learning curve
266 Posts
Hi Sam, welcome to the forum. Same neck of the woods as me! I will be looking to have my NC done in the summer so will be interested to know who you go with and what your experience is. Please do post up with how you get on.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Isn't there an approved Waxoyl place in Knutsford area?

PS. Rustbuster in Mobberley.
Any chance you can dig out a link or some additional information? Google isn't producing anything for an outfit called Rustbuster in Mobberley.
Try contacting http://www.waxoyltreatment.co.uk. They list 2 NW locations, Alderley Edge & Ellesmere Port. The highly regarded Chassis Clean in Cheshire closed it's operations a couple of years ago, shame as they were very good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts