Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
3,350 Posts
We are doing a great group buy deal on roofs, we are putting this deal on all forums and on our facebook page http://www.facebook....123950167653664

We need 10 orders for any of the roof types before we can do them at these prices, I expect to have enough orders around the end of the month, which would mean we would have them around the middle of February, those that want them fitted can then schedule them in with our workshop, those that want to be supplied only can collect them from our workshop, or they can be delivered (at cost)

We don't need any monies from customers at this point, all we need is you to let us know which roof you want, either by replying to this post, or calling us on 01825 873405, or by email at [email protected] we will then contact you to arrange payment once we have enough interested people, we will also keep you fully informed throughout the process

Prices and roof types are as follows, these are all black.

VINYL WITH ZIP OUT REAR WINDOW

Supply only = £147
Fitted = £247

VINYL WITH GLASS REAR WINDOW

Supply only = £291
Fitted = £391

MOHAIR WITH GLASS REAR WINDOW

Supply only = £385
Fitted = £485

These are the interested parties I have at the moment, some are from other forums or our facebook page

Mohair/Glass

1 - Mosez - Mk1 - Fitted
2 - Peter Liversy - Mk1 - Supply only
3 - Martin Y - Mk2 - Fitted
4 - OliG - Mk1 - Fitted
5 - Paddy - Mk2 - Fitted
6 - Netty - Mk1 - Fitted
7 - Kirsty - Mk1 - Fitted
8 - Mr G - Mk1 - Fitted
9 - Green - Mk1 - Fitted
10 -

Vinyl/Glass

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Vinyl/Plastic

1 - Peelypie - Mk1 - Supply only
2 - Mike 174 - Mk? - Supply only
3 - Andy Elcomb - Mk? - Supply only
4 - Hilux (Paul) - Mk1 - Supply only
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

· Registered
252 Posts
the difficult way of :

vinil zip brown (more brown than sand)

i know.... I know I'm a troublemaker.... sorry

and what the price for france ?

other question : do you want me to keep this offer on mx5 forums France ?

thanks

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Mohair with glass In red anyone?
yes please but more burgundy than red
[/quote]

Yer not a bright red,similar to the carpet colour on some 5's.
[/quote]

i hope your not looking to copy me foggy
Only kidding.

perhaps this helps you gents...

This was the standard red roof i sourced a few years back.... Natural colour in the light, similar to the carpet.

Then this is it once i restained it with some product, this has only just been available in burgandy, as you can see it is darker than my original colour.

I cant stress enough that within one year you will have pink marks where it folds on its self, there is no getting around that, i use a large towel on top and underneath each time . Even when stained the colour wont be even throughout the roof. If you look you can still see the pink areas.

If i am totally honest now the roof is my least favorite area on the car, its makes it look old somehow? (yes i know its 18 years old - but so is the paint and you would never guess
)

I will go black next time, after a black staining treatment on another car i did it looked like new even years on.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.