Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Ive had this problem for a wile now Basicly It started by a noise when putting the clutch down and trying to get into a gear. Wining noise ...

I thought it was the Clutch so me and my mate Attempted the clutch kit Replacement.. WAT A MISTAKE Took me and him 12 hours

Gearbox oil everywhere you know...

But when took the gearbox off we saw the main issue which was the Gearbox oil had been leaking into the bell housing We replaced with a racing clutch kit and all bearings ect.

put it bk together and Same noise.. So I needs to get someone to Replace the clutch and Also get a Decent one..... As im not Gona struggle like a willy trying to hold the gearbox wile it weighs an apolute ton !! lol

So need low milage Gearbox and Someone to kindly fit it

Cheers

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hey, Ive had this problem for a wile now Basicly It started by a noise when putting the clutch down and trying to get into a gear. Wining noise ...

I thought it was the Clutch so me and my mate Attempted the clutch kit Replacement.. WAT A MISTAKE Took me and him 12 hours

Gearbox oil everywhere you know...

But when took the gearbox off we saw the main issue which was the Gearbox oil had been leaking into the bell housing We replaced with a racing clutch kit and all bearings ect.

put it bk together and Same noise.. So I needs to get someone to Replace the clutch and Also get a Decent one..... As im not Gona struggle like a willy trying to hold the gearbox wile it weighs an apolute ton !! lol

So need low milage Gearbox and Someone to kindly fit it

Cheers
got a gear box from a 65000 mile car ?50
can also fit it for ?75 but im in luton bedfordshire

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.