Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, here's my re-introduction (after a long time of abscence ) i'm (Patrick) a Belgian MX-5 lover and will try to write as good as possible (as English is not my native language. The (5) story so far: Firstly we have my 1990 NA bought in 2001 and resprayed in its original white since then. It's my hobby car and only comes
out during good weather periods.
Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

After some other (daily) cars i felt the only worthwile alternative was ....another five , an NBFL 1.8 Sportive bought in the UK and repainted in black after a car accident. Great car but after four years i sold it because of the tin worm ....costs were too much realy.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

So it was time for ....another five; a 2012 NC 3.5 PRHT which still is my daily driver and also feels like the most suited car for that purpose (comfort; engine)
Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

That was it realy (by now) i hope to learn/share more about those addictive fives here.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments on the cars and ....my English ( Your English is better than most native speakers :) ;) .
And indeed ; the tyres with their "assymetrical" profile do look like they're wrongly fitted but they're not, this confused me too and i double cheked this (google, the directional arrows on the tyres and the tyre fitter).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts