Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a "Show us yer bike" thread so thought I'd chance it, put on the flame proof suit and start one off. Hopefully it's not a
moment!

I'll kick off with one of Suzy...

Of course if you have more than 1 bike you have to post a pic of each one (who's got the most I wonder...?!)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only_Me - 3 bikes in 2 pics, nice one!
Is the Fortuna one an R1? And what is the track bike? Love the Duke - I want a 748 or a 916 at some point.

Wimper - Is that a Street Triple? Supposed to be amazing bikes. Looks cool as!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here are my current Bikes...

08 ZX10R, has a GPR pipe on it now...

09 Versys...I have loads of bits that I change on off the bike depending on where Im going...think I got a bit carried away...

Finally the 1990 CBR400 Gull arm. I got it with no lower fairing so Ive been doing up over the winter and added a chinese fairing. Got a new tank being sprayed to match the rest of the bike, planning on using it as a road/track bike for the year....

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Hey all.

Firstly here is a pic of what was going to be a project bike but ended up not doing anything. Was bought as a non runner, put petrol and oil in and a little petrol in the cylinders and she runs great!!

Hmm, don't seem to have any pics of my other bikes in work so will have to upload them from home at some point but the list is as follows.

First bike was a Honda CB500s - Crashed it, fixed it, sold it.

Second bike was a Honda Hornet 600 - Crashed it, fixed it, sold it.

Current bike is a Suzuki bandit 600 - Not crashed it..... yet!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's my 1998 Montesa 315R trials bike:
Waaaaay! Trials bikes - my first love. Not got one at the moment but currently watching a 1996 Beta Techno on ebay. Had 2 of them in the past (exact same model and year) and want to get back into it!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
My old 1983 Honda Goldwing GL1200 Interstate that I had to sell last year. It was slow and very heavy but I loved it and really miss it

And my 1991 Yamaha XJ600 (pre diversion) that I bought for ?400 a couple of months ago.

I'm stripping the XJ600 down and doing it up for the summer

·
Registered
275 Posts
Here's my 1998 Montesa 315R trials bike:
Waaaaay! Trials bikes - my first love. Not got one at the moment but currently watching a 1996 Beta Techno on ebay. Had 2 of them in the past (exact same model and year) and want to get back into it!
[/quote]

Do it! You can't beat rolling around in the mud on a cold damp sunday morning!

The only problem with Beta's is they have the kick start on the wrong side

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi guys.

I passed my bike test 26th of august, bought myself a nice blue '07 Suzuki SV650

Did a track day at Cadwell park in November

and we're planning a european tour (france-belgium-germany-austria-italy-france) for the end of may.

1 - 20 of 563 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.