Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Rhonda could you tell me where you found your roadster kit? I'd love to have a go with that. I've done a few now, Maserati MC12, Austin Healey 3000 and a load of mk2 Golfs but no pictures unfortunately. They've all been binned since

·
Registered
324 Posts
Here is mine...

This is how i got it..

As you can see, its a Sindy car. They do come on ebay from time to time. Thats where i got mine, a £5 including postage

Have done a few mods, like making it right hand drive...
Wasn't as hard as it sounds.

I have put leds in as well, but at the moment i cant find the pics

·
Registered
324 Posts
The Sindy car is 18 1/2 inches long, 8 inches wide and stands at 5 1/2 inches high.

Still cant find the pics with leds on, might have to take some more..

·
Registered
324 Posts
Oh my, it seems to have worked.

Not sure how i did it, bet i couldn't do it again..

These were taken before i had put all back together properly as you can see light through the joins.

But you get the idea, must get round to finishing it

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Whilst I was down in Hong Kong, I bought some car models, skylines / mx5s etc . Thinking yeah I'd totally fix my Eunos roadster model up and make it look good with paint etc (comes in lots of small pieces including a detachable hardtop). But unsurprisingly, the minute I landed on British soil, I lost all interest with making them - they just sit in the corner boxed in pieces ready to be built - I hope one day I'll give it a go.. nothing planned for this year though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.