1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
IIRC its Brilliant Black PZ

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
As Barry says it's Briliant black coded PZ.

You should be able to find it if you open the drivers door and find the sticker on the door jam. Lots of info on it but most in Japanese if it's an import but the paint code itself is still in English letters.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As Barry says it's Briliant black coded PZ.

You should be able to find it if you open the drivers door and find the sticker on the door jam. Lots of info on it but most in Japanese if it's an import but the paint code itself is still in English letters.
i checked that, halfords were saying there was no such colour code.Can u buy briliant black by the can? and do you know where i can get it?

cheers

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Halfords are talking shite as usual! A good local Auto paint supplier is you best bet, it'll probably be cheaper and you'll get a better spray can!

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Yeah go get a proper paint place mix you a rattle can. Will be a bit more expensive, but you will get more actual paint rather than propellant. You will never buy off the shelve cans again.

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
Try here paints4u

I haven't used them myself but several people on here recommend them. It will be where I will be going for my next rattle cans anyway.

Halfrauds are talking rubbish as has been said. I've got PZ mixed in Halfrauds loads of times when I had my Mk1. Never had a problem with it either. They did try telling me the code didn't exsist but I asked to have a look myself. it was there just a bit further down the page than the retard in there was looking.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
....... They did try telling me the code didn't exsist but I asked to have a look myself. it was there just a bit further down the page than the retard in there was looking.
Unlike a certain Mazda dealer in Watford who repeatly told me not only did PZ not exist, but MX5s never came in black. Despite a line of 3 of them parked out front

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.