Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have a Packard Bell Easy note laptop running Microsoft XP (old I know but there you are) which I have just had reloaded to speed it up for a change of ISP.

However, when I got it back from my expert, I find that the resoulation of the screen is all fuzzy, almost cartoon like, the photographs are all fuzzy and worst of all are stretched out of size.

Does anyone know what is going on, and how I can change it back to how it was, a lot sharper, clearer and not so cheap looking.

Cheers
Alex.

·
Registered
247 Posts
On your desktop right click and select properties and navigate to screen set up from their (or so I seem to remember).

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that was the first thing that I tried. The res of the photo's is out so having to sort that too. Bloody hell, back to the shop I think.

Alex.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Have you got the latest drivers loaded? Maybe if its been rebuilt you need to download them.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turns out that he has. But he and I are both unsure why, a photograph that I took and used as a wallpaper (corns badge, my avatar) which was pin sharp, is now out of focus. Any idea's?

Cheers
Alex.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.