Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've kind of self-appointed myself to this role

Don't know what's going on with JAE this year yet, so if you hear something, let me know.

I'm not saying I'm organising the whole thing! But I'll be liason between us and whomever organises the event.

Daz

·
Ignore the Doom...love the clothes!
9,314 Posts
Good one, Daz

and if it doesn't happen....will you be IC of Nutz-in-the-Park

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've just had a good look round the forum and the organisers reckon they're close to securing a venue. We'll find out very soon I think, one way or the other.

As far as we're concerned we ought to look at it as a live event until either: 1. they tell us it's not; 2. it gets too late to organise for them or the clubs.

I've stated our commitment to JAE this year on the forum.

Daz

·
Ignore the Doom...love the clothes!
9,314 Posts
Good one, Daz....one way or another we get to have all the Nutzers in one place

·
Going nowhere slowly
5,422 Posts
Count me in and can i sugest that if a Nutz person has to attend some kind of meeting then it would be great if someone local to that meeting volunteer to attend and then report back.

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good suggestion Jay

We'll have to think about reassembling the JAE Organisers group (or Nutz-in-the-Park)
sometime soon

Daz

·
Lets Do It!!!!
2,965 Posts
Im in for this.

And i will of course be available for any thing that needs doing, or indeed coming up with things that need doing.

Given all my free time at the moment, i need something to do!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.