Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Banish a little rust a day people
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Might want to check the "deals" are actually any good before buying anything 馃槅 ~50% RRP price hike in time for Black Friday compared to just a few months ago (you'll pay more than the 拢53 listed due to shipping). Must say I've heard companies do this to try and make offers seem either better or below normal price but never actually witnessed it first hand 馃槅馃槅馃槅

Light Rectangle Line Font Automotive tire

Registered
Opie are peculiar! I've used them for years and literally just bought some gearbox oil from them this morning but they're as bad as DFS and eurocarparts for doing offers. The stupid thing is even with the "offers" and forum discount codes the items are normally cheaper on ebay anyway as you have to pay extra for delivery on their website. They used to just have genuine low prices and I'd much prefer it that way! They even offer you a discount the next day if you put something in your basket when signed in then leave the website.

There are some genuine good black friday deals out there though, I'm about to put a big order in at driftworks...

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a look at Driftworks and it looked very expensive, but I hadn't paid attention to what it was before and they dont have much I need anyway.

I need to put in a massive order with Bofi (frankly more than my car cost me), but their discount isn't applying properly, knowing Bofi this will be a website quirk or something. I have checked though and none of their prices have changed with the exception of their clutches have gone up and are marginally more expensive even after discount, it's nothing like Opie though.

Registered
Yeah just depends what you're after of course, it's powerflex bushes and hardrace parts for another car I'm looking at that are well discounted.

I was also looking at parts from Bofi but like you the discount isn't right, PBS pads are meant to be 20% off but only showing 10%... and they seem to be the only place that list rear PBS pads for the 276mm brakes...

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I duno if Freakyparts has PBS brakes? I seem to recall he might, doesn't often do discounts though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts