Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Don't mean to be funny, but thats not a Pitcrew front end is it? The lights are set back and the nose is even across the front, rather than having the lights set forward on extensions like a 911 (if you know what I mean).

Looks a bit more like the Italian one (can't remember the name).

Russell.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
It's a Damd front end. There was another one on ebay a few weeks ago that went for ?1.6k so they may struggle to get ?4.5k! (although it does look nice)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
^^ that.

it's not a bad looking front end but if I bought one I'd be kicking myself for not getting a pitcrew until I sold it and bought a pitcrew

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's nice, but I'm not sure it's ?4.5K nice considering I got J reg tan leather interior low mileage one for under ?1,000 (they don't state the mileage of that one). ?3.5K seems a lot to get it to that sort of standard.

9,290 Posts
Its probably the nicest look DAMD kitted MX5 Ive seen for sale but its now a Pitcrew, or even made by the same tuner so abit badly advertised.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks nice - first I've heard of that nose. Are there any other front ends with round lights beyond the Pitcrew and DAMD ones?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
yeah - they look suspiciously like that don't they.

casanova - there's a vintage ferrari themed kit, I forget the name but it's british made - there was a build thread on here of one last year which came out pretty damn nice

·
Registered
472 Posts
I think it looks like the old Toyota 2000 sports car at the front...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I love pitcrews but think this eBay DAMND one is horrific. There's actually two of them on at the moment...

·
Registered
206 Posts
casanova - there's a vintage ferrari themed kit, I forget the name but it's british made - there was a build thread on here of one last year which came out pretty damn nice
Found the website: www.retroforza.com

Looks pretty nice! Not cheap though.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
works out about the same price as a genuine pitcrew front end I tihnk

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
It has a special classic Lotus replica interior! or V-spec for short.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Ebay one looks crap IMHO, but I quite like this:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts