Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,211 Posts
I've asked this before but I got some cash for xmas and want an oil temp gauge.

I just want to know what sandwich plate to buy from where that others might have used that isn't going to leak or cause problems. (I've heard bad things bout some ebay ones)

Was gonna buy the gauge from here they seem to have a good/cheap range.. http://www.mcgillmotorsports.co.uk/

Anyone help so I can get this boxed off?

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Ive just bought a set of these gauges for my track car off that guy on ebay, i got oil temp, oil press and water temp all for £35 delivered! was on a special deal. Ive not fitted them yet but the good thing is they come boxed with good instructions and complete with sensors and fittings and look of good quality, mine are the smoked ones that light up when the ignition is switched on. All you will need to buy is some 18 gauge wire and an oil sandwich plate. For the oil sandwich plate i recommend Defender on here as thats who i bought mine from and you can find his products in the group buy section on here.

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.