Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Iam about to get the nose of my car sprayed Ive read somewhere if your car is an import you can use a smaller plate is this true? Also offset or stick on ??? Wot do you guys think is best

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
square is 13 x 7 or 13 x 6.5
woah no way, thats huge...

Use 9x7... had one on well over a year with no issues...
[/quote]

Is 9x7 a legal size for any age of car import/non-import?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
square is 13 x 7 or 13 x 6.5
woah no way, thats huge...

Use 9x7... had one on well over a year with no issues...
[/quote]

that bike size which is actually illegal on a car wether you run one or not i was talking about legal ones for this chap! the only legal import size is 13x6.5 (or 7 with a boarder)to fit the letter on in the correct sizing

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
Legal or not, i've had no issues, i'm sure alot of others haven't either... 13 x anything will look poo..

9 x 7 FTW1!!!!
Certainly looks very good. I'm planning on going down that route too. Just don't want to get pulled by plod! Anyone know what size you can legally go down to?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
mines about that size and ive never had a problem but i dont know the legalities

im sure as long as its still visable from a distance and you dont go too mad on the downsizing then most police wont bat an eye lid

p.s i recognise that picture
shame about the nasty orange tinge from the street lamps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.