Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1441 - 1450 of 1450 Posts

· Banish a little rust a day people
5,454 Posts
As long as there's the space on the subframe you can make it work I imagine. The OE captive nuts are well known for breaking anyway.

Reactions: Zed.

5,454 Posts
Ooooo, they're fast AF by the look of it, would love one.

· Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,446 ·
Well its £3xxxxx...
But ive told dealer ive no intention of buying the 1 he has but i wanna see what there like, it would mean parting ways with the rx7 and impreza...
The rx7 hardly turns a wheel now and im 50 this year...so sell the 2 and get me a Yaris with warranty etc as ive been a good boy. Later on i can track it to as covered for warranty.
Its a big decision but Toyota dealer happy to let me try it.
But 10am testdrive still gonna be frikin cold out so no hoonigan action, ill know by its feel if you know what i mean. Ideally its gotta be very sim to the Impreza sti i drive atmo. The rx7 is defo going springtime what ever happens, it just sits about, its only just warmed up by the time i drive into my workgates.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,447 ·
Staring out the window decided to postpone til next week...minus 1 here...waste of everybodies time as i wanna sling it down some b roads on its wheels rather than its roof lol.
The anticipation will have to wait.

5,454 Posts
Well its £3xxxxx...
But ive told dealer ive no intention of buying the 1 he has but i wanna see what there like, it would mean parting ways with the rx7 and impreza...
The rx7 hardly turns a wheel now and im 50 this year...so sell the 2 and get me a Yaris with warranty etc as ive been a good boy. Later on i can track it to as covered for warranty.
Its a big decision but Toyota dealer happy to let me try it.
But 10am testdrive still gonna be frikin cold out so no hoonigan action, ill know by its feel if you know what i mean. Ideally its gotta be very sim to the Impreza sti i drive atmo. The rx7 is defo going springtime what ever happens, it just sits about, its only just warmed up by the time i drive into my workgates.

You're not giving me much notice to put enough pennies away 😆

· Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,450 ·
Its awesome. Like a track car for the road but not overdone...goes like the scooby in a straightline so fast... but more refined.
Brakes are epic. I loved it.
Gearbox lovely too.
Cant really fault anything other than light steering compared to scooby.
Planted on the roads in twistys.
Yep im gonna get 1.

1441 - 1450 of 1450 Posts