Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1121 - 1140 of 1155 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,121 ·
More wear on front.. combination of braking hard and the turn in is fantastic.. my car is defo over tyred does look abit pumped on the 225s...there proper 225mm wide unlike the ar1s 225 that are infact 205mm. The tyres make my car id like a cheaper option but yet to find it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Banish a little rust a day people
5,120 Posts
yeh I did notice the same thing, turn in is really good and does a great job of hooking you towards the apex even if you go in a bit hot.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,123 ·
My ride height is alot higher than the lowered 10ae i had to lift due to the 50 profile of the a052. My wishbones are flat front n rear.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,124 ·
The 50 profile hurts my acceleration too but time is made up on the brakes and corner exit. There at alot more powerful cars on track but they dont have the allround package.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,125 ·
Ordered my new gauges... prosport...same as the budget autogauges that have been faultfreeall year but these have over limit warning and a peak recall facility. Just what i want as means i dont have to look at them on track theyll monitor coolant temp and boost for me with a light and audible warning. Very good pricing for functions and the sensor for coolant same so simple swap out same cable colours etc. Boost is a sensor that can be placed behind my gauge panel.

·
5,120 Posts
I have the prosport gauges as well, had them in a few cars in the past and never had any issues. My boost gauge is mechanical and reads 1 psi too low but you can adjust them, electronic ones shouldn't read low.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,129 ·
Gauges tomoz lol busy otherthings...
But oil n filter today and solid front splitter struts and darn good clean up. Maybe 1 more trackday this year.......ready.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,130 ·
Gauges done well boost n coolant swapped out for newc1s with peak recall and hi limit alarm. Tested all working. Had to wiring in perm live b4 isolator. So if batt goes flat thatll be the gauges lol. Got a fuse i can pull.

·
5,120 Posts
Bedford on the 17th November per chance?

·
5,120 Posts
ooo thats cheap

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,136 ·
Yay Track car ready.
Boohiss Mondeo towcar poorly.

Getting fuel and tyres sorted and on return 1 min from home Engine check light...
No loss of power. Dpf threshold out of limits..
Some googlish and youtubing.

Dpf differential pressure sensor and suspect hoses that join dpf to this sensor.. so up in the air we go and sure enough a hanging burnt out pipe. I couldve bodged with silicone pipe but complete replacement 2 hose kit only £34 and here friday.. plenty of time to fix b4 setting off to Bedford sunday.. up the motorway so should do a regen on way.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
5,120 Posts
Yay Track car ready.
Boohiss Mondeo towcar poorly.

Getting fuel and tyres sorted and on return 1 min from home Engine check light...
No loss of power. Dpf threshold out of limits..
Some googlish and youtubing.

Dpf differential pressure sensor and suspect hoses that join dpf to this sensor.. so up in the air we go and sure enough a hanging burnt out pipe. I couldve bodged with silicone pipe but complete replacement 2 hose kit only £34 and here friday.. plenty of time to fix b4 setting off to Bedford sunday.. up the motorway so should do a regen on way.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Apparently your hand is X rated 😆 😆

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

1121 - 1140 of 1155 Posts