Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD I now have my 07 plate True Red NC Sport for sale.
77600 miles, full MOT, full Mazda SH up to me purchasing it, self serviced since. I've owned the car for eight years, now new car forces sale.
Overall the body and paintwork is in amazing condition and looks great in True Red. Always kept in great condition, polished/waxed etc and garaged when not in use. No rot, never needed welding, all the important areas under the car have been treated to Bilt Hamber products.
Happy to get the car on my ramps for inspection.
Lowered on MeisterR's suspension, alignment and corner weighted when fitted, these are still in new like condition, cleaned and oiled.
Cobalt SS back box.
Stands on great condition NC2 alloys shod with Kumhos.
I have fitted the Launch Edition red interior a few years ago, heated seats, matching red stitch gaiters and Royal Steering Wheels recovered SW.
Plenty of chrome adornments interior/exterior and a matching body colour dash panel trim. Any additions not to your liking (chrome) are easily removed if not to you taste.
Touch screen head unit and added centre cubby to hold your phone, gets rid of those useless cup holders.
Plenty of other stuff I may have missed.
Car wants for nothing, all fluids done, even recently fitted new auxiliary belt, tensioner and pulleys last month.
Message for further details if required, I live in South Derbyshire DE24
No ridiculous low offers please, car needs seeing, great condition.
Price £5250.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had an outing at a classic car show yesterday, had many compliments about the condition of the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts