Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
As a local offshoot of this thread here for the all new Shiney Super Peaks Meet

This is going to be an AMAZING day :D
Local meet in the morning for Coffee and Snacks, Followed by a jaunt to the peaks for a spot of late(ish) lunch and a bit of a bigger meet
biggrin.gif
complete with videotasticness for the MX5Nutz video!

Of course, if you only wanna do the local, or the Peaks part of the day, then feel free to just join in the bits that you wanna
biggrin.gif
but it will be well worth your time to do the whole lot and see if you can sneak your car into the FILM :D

The reckoning is at the moment, local meet at the Ikea close to jnc 26 around 10:30AM (has starbucks etc for some hot drinks and snacks) , a bit of a mini meet while waiting for everyone to turn up, then convoy to The winking man
Ikea for Notts meeting point is here

All the past Super Peaks Runs have had good attendance, and are always a good day out, even though some idiot usually organises them in winter and up at the Cat and fiddle so we all freeze, so warm and in summer should make an amazing day. (At least i am learning from my mistakes :D)

And the usual attendance list:- :D

1. Yetidragon
2. Symo
3. MX5Rustmeister
4. Bascule
5. Taylorsroadster
6. IMX5

we-need-you.jpg

·
Mr Miller :)
627 Posts
1. Yetidragon
2. Symo
3. MX5Rustmeister
4. Bascule
5. Taylorsroadster
6. IMX5

Would be rude not to really!

J

·
Registered
503 Posts
We from Loughborough will be convoying up and joining you at notts!

1. Yetidragon
2. Symo
3. MX5Rustmeister
4. Bascule
5. Taylorsroadster
6. IMX5

7. Loughborough incredibly heterosexual convoy!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'll be down there but, I'm not one to drink coffee. So if you guys are meeting up at 10:30. What time should I get there latest before you leave?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will pop down for a bit if I get time but my daughter has a dance workshop with diversity, so my life will be a nightmare if she misses that.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
What time you guys leaving? As I'll try and be as close to 10:30 as I can, I'm on a late night/early morning airport run & then, I have to be back in notts about 3pm. No rest for the wicked

1 - 20 of 35 Posts