Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mr Miller :)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its getting near to that time again, when the Derby/Notts meet takes place :D

I thought I'd get the ball rolling, seeing as it is a week this Sunday (5th May)

This meet will be at the usual place, at the usual time:

Starbucks at the Giltbrook Retail Park (Location = Clicky)

Date: Sunday 5th May

Time of meet: 4 - 4.15PM till whenever :) (The 15 mins is to allow Yeti to finish his fiberglassing/Japfest envolope stuffing :p)

For those who havnt been before, we tend to congregate in the car park near to Starbucks, drink a few coffees and just generally chat about cars, sports, funny stories and whatever else we can think of!

Had a good turnout last time and the weather was lovely so lets hope its the same again this time :)

Now, some of you clever clogs may have noticed that MFN also starts on Sunday the 5th of May, with trade stands photographers etc. Details about MFN can be found by following this link: Click

I understand that this is not to everybodies taste, this is why the meet is being held at 4PM roughly, so that the people that don't want to go to MFN can still come to the meet and have a couple of hours with fellow Nutzers :)

For the people wanting to attend MFN, the plan will be to meet at Starbucks in the Giltbrook retail park between 4 - 4.15PM, stay here till around 5.50PM or there abouts and then have a drive over to MFN, literally 5 minutes drive and possibly less than 3 miles. Then from MFN people can disperse as they wish :)

Hope this is okay for people and if anybody has any suggestions then please don't hesistate to raise them :)

Look forward to seeing you all there :)

Jayme :)

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a tow rope :(? Lets hope you get an engine in time eh!

J

·
Learning the 5
1,309 Posts
Jay, do you need a full engine?

I'm not 100% sure I can make this, but as I now have the car on the road, I should show my face! On a side note, does anyone local have a proper dB meter? Not a phone app. I need to check levels for future track action!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I'm swapping from a 93 1.6 (180k) to a 99 1.8 (55k) and running gear. No I don't need a full engine but that's the only way I can convince the Mrs to let me have more power. Lol

murf on here is sorting me the engine but it's not coming till the middle of May ish

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also might have the new over fenders to show off :D
Soon to go into production :D? Don't know how much longer my rear arches will last :L

The more the merrier guys, regardless what vehicle you are turning up in!

J

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Banter radios thread, take a peak if your interested!

Click Here

Cheers

J

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I get the feeling I'm already busy that day. If I'm not, and I can afford it, I'll have a run down again. :)

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This meet is taking place this weekend guys, so if your in the area or just fancy popping down then feel free :D

J

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll not be there this time

Engine is still having major surgery to combat my cloaking device.

Hopefully be there next time tho'

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking at the weather it should be a good meet again! Looking forward to meeting new people :)

Keep your eyes out for my black mk1 with a white wing and white wheels, I'm usually there early as have a crap perception of time :p!

Deviator could you not use an App on your phone?

J

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is still on today guys so pop down if your in the area :) looks like the weather could be worthy of the roof down!

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
Me and Chris are hoping to make it.... At the moment we are still rattle canning the new over fenders in Beeston.... So..... Errrrr...... Yep, we are gonna be late again......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts