Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mr Miller :)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shall shamefully admit that the majority of this is copied and pasted from the last meet thread :p

So its getting near to that time again, when the Derby/Notts meet takes place :D

It will be taking place on the 2ND of June :)

This meet will be at the usual place, at the usual time:

Starbucks at the Giltbrook Retail Park (Location = Clicky)

Date: Sunday 2nd June

Time of meet: 4 - 4.15PM till whenever :) (You can turn up whenever you want as its a static meet usually :))

For those who havnt been before, we tend to congregate in the car park near to Starbucks, drink a few coffees and just generally chat about cars, sports, funny stories and whatever else we can think of!

Had a good turnout last time and the weather was lovely so lets hope its the same again this time :)

Hope to see you all there :)! (well obviously not all of you :p)

J

·
may contain traces of nutz
3,869 Posts
she cant complain too much, it's not like you've got to go far lol

might try and amble over for this :)

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Not seen these before, but fingers crossed I'll make it to the next one... car will still be in pieces for this one but hoping to have it finished late June...

Russell.

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt are you hosting some kind of Drift day by any chance :p?

No doubt you will twist my arm to come to that, if I can sort out the monies for a ticket in time! Although the pennies are piling up for a set of these ace arches that are currently being sported on Chris's car :D

J

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unsure yet dude, if you get your own mx5 by sunday that would be toppa! come on guys spread the work :D

J

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just invite yourself into my car eh blaine!

Get yourself that mx I text you about :p

Cmon guys the more the merrier and all that :D

J

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This meet is still on today guys and the weather looks beautiful, so get yourself down to ikea for coffees on this fine day :)!

J

1 - 20 of 23 Posts