Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No story as such, just thought I'd share this nice picture I took en route to the B4391 after coming down from the Evo Triangle earlier today:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good spot, yes it is! Last time I went down there a few years ago it was very bumpy and I bottomed out a couple of times. A large part of it has been resurfaced now, so whilst still bumpy it's more enjoyable.

The Rota's are feeling great too, I thought I recognised the motor in your sig!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Above Llan ffestiniog, on the Yspyty Ifan road right? I don't know roads by number round here! Epic road, and for a good rally style bash take the road down into Cwm Machno through the forest! Not suitable for very hard suspension I will add!

For reference, at the junction where this road joins the road from Bala is a small white cafe. This used to be a petrol station and held the accolade of being the highest petrol station in Britain. That was a long time ago mind!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If i come through corwen towards bala am i heading on the right way for this road
if it is the one I think it is then yes, come into bala, first right (lane splites off right inside the speed limit), keep on that road past the lake and drop down to a cross roads, take a right, enjoy this road, come to white cafe on the left, take aright and not far on the left is the car park above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.